Opportunities to Give
What shall I give you, God, for being so good to me? (Psalm 116:12)
• Giving Online: The popular website EasyTithe.com allows you to make one-time gifts or set up recurring contributions. Click here to choose this option: Online Giving
• Giving with Ease: Arrangements are made for a pre-authorized regular debit to your bank account or charge to your credit card. You can make arrangements directly with your bank or through our connection to EasyTithe.com. Click here to choose this option: Giving with Ease
• Giving by Mail: Convenient postage paid envelopes will be provided for you to mail your contributions to the Sunshine Cathedral. Click here to send email requesting envelopes to: Rev. Dr. Robert Griffin, Executive Minister
• Giving in Weekly Offerings: You can place your contributions in the offering plate during our weekly worship services. Offering envelopes are available in pew racks.
• Giving by Kiosk: Soon, a new giving kiosk will be conveniently located in our new welcome center. Credit and debit cards are accepted.
• Giving by Text2Give: Simply send a text to: 954-399-7333. Follow the one-time setup instruction and start giving. Credit and debit cards are accepted.
1. Text Number – 954.399.7333
2. In message box enter giving amount; 1 for $1.00, 10 for $10.00, 25 for $25.00 – then press send.
3. You will receive a link. Click the link and follow the setup steps.
In January, each donor who gave $250 or more to the Sunshine Cathedral in the previous calendar year is provided an annual charitable gift receipt in accordance with IRS regulations. Receipts for amounts less than $250 are available on request.
How late in the year can I make a donation and receive a credit for this year’s taxes?
Per IRS regulations, contributions for each year must be received or postmarked by December 31 of that year in order to receive donation credit for that year’s tax purposes.
Special funds: Periodically, opportunities to designate a donation to a specific purpose become available. Examples of such purposes include the Building Fund and Capital Campaign; Christmas Eve Sponsorships; or special initiatives such as the MCC Global Justice Institute
To designate your contribution for such a specific purpose simply indicate the name of the purpose or initiative on the memo line of your check or on your offering envelope.
The Board of Directors, the staff, and church leaders work hard to assure that all of our resources are used carefully and wisely.
You can see monthly financial reports and the Annual Report of the Sunshine Cathedral with year-end financial statements at www.sunshinecathedral.org in the “Mission Possible” section under “Financial & Administrative News”.
Included with the Annual Report is a Ministry Plan for the current year which projects the ministries and resources to achieve our mission and vision.